Feeling the isolation of solo-preneurship?
Are you a small business owner or solo-preneur? Or perhaps you’re harbouring a business idea you can’t quite make happen?
Are you unclear about how to structure your small business?
Are you confused about how to take your small business forward?
I imagine that you love your small business (idea), and enjoy shaping and running your business the way you want to.
Yet as a small business owner myself I know that you will also come to places where you’ll feel the burden of having to find your way forward and make all decisions by yourself: Life as a solo-preneur or small business owner can sometimes get pretty lonely!
If you’re in that place right now, get my expert help to clarify and structure your thinking and actions in setting up or move your small business forward:
Get an infusion of clarity for your small business…
…in one single coaching session with me, plus a short follow up within one month.
Completely tailored to your needs, and designed to help you cut through confusion and blocks, restore your motivation, and move your business forward again. What you get:
- Clarify where you stand with your enterprise (idea).
- Pin down exactly what’s stopping or confusing you.
- Brainstorm creative solutions.
- Identify your priorities, evaluate your options and find your best way forward.
Whether you want help to design your offer. Create your most impactful business plan. Or draft and structure specific elements of your business, such as newsletters, website, special offers or marketing activities.
Really, it’s whatever you need at this particular moment in time!
There are many – and I’m in awe of what those clients who work with me are able to do after just one coaching session!
Here’s some examples. My Biz Clarity clients have succeeded in:
- Realising a long-held business dream.
- Creating the right structure and brainstorming the contents for their website, so that writing the contents and handing the work over to a website designer becomes a doddle.
- Think through and plan a business newsletter, so that successfully launching it becomes a piece of cake!
- Focusing, prioritising and sequencing their multi-strand small business, so the different strands feed off each other, and the work load to manage them all as a solo-preneur becomes sustainable.
Check out what else my clients say about coaching with me!
So, what’s your business dream?
And what’s the stumbling block you’re grappling with?
Get my expert help now
Your investment for your Small Biz Clarity Coaching is £497.
- your 3-5 starting questions
- a 120 mins clarity session, via Skype
- written session summary, if applicable
- a 30 mins follow-up session, within a month, via Skype
- emails between sessions, if and as required
- Your payment is non-refundable and payable up-front.
- Your coaching can be arranged in the day time on Tuesday-Thursday between 9am-4pm, or on Saturday mornings between 9am-1pm.
- Your coaching can take place world-wide via Skype. I have successfully coached people in the UK, Europe, the US, Canada, and even in Japan.
- Face to face coaching can only be arranged in Strawberry Hill, SW London.
- In addition to English, I am fluent in German, Swiss German, and Italian, and can coach you in these languages if this makes it easier for you.
Inspired to work with me? Not quite sure how? Have questions?
That’s great – why don’t we have a chat?
I’d love to speak to you, as it’s important to me that we’re a good match. That my coaching programmes are right for what you need and want for your business. And that I’m the right person to help you with this. (And, by the way, it’s ok if we find out that I’m not.)
What I want is for you to get the best possible help and support to understand where you want to take your business, and then take your best next steps with it.
So if you’re serious about moving your business forward, and have questions, then book yourself a free chat with me.
That way, we can talk in more detail about where you’re at, and what you want to do. We can clarify your questions. Work out if and how we can best work together. And, if we find we’re a good match, get the ball rolling!