Updated on January 10th, 2023
It’s great that you’re interested in coaching with Monica at Live a Life You Love – thank you!
When do we collect information?
- When you submit your details via the contact form on this website
- When you call or email us with an enquiry
- When you buy a book from our Books page, or download a free e-book
- During an informal initial call to discuss your coaching needs
- When you sign up for one of our coaching programmes
Which information do we collect from you?
We may collect:
- Contact information such as your name, email address, IP address, postal address, or phone numbers
- The books you purchased or downloaded from us
- Descriptive notes from your coaching sessions, which you receive as part of your coaching with us, including your first name, and the date and key content of your sessions
What do we do with your information?
We will use the information from you to understand your needs, develop our products and services, and serve you better. As part of that remit, we may:
- Email or call you regarding your enquiry, your access to your free quiz result or free or paid e-book, or your coaching.
- Take orders and payment for and deliver the books or courses you ordered from us, and email or call you regarding your orders where necessary.
- Deliver the coaching you’ve booked with us.
Data safety and Third Party disclosure
- We are committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure and we have put in place suitable processes to safeguard the information we collect about you.
- Your personal information will never be sold, rented or leased to a third party company or organisation for their marketing.
- We do use third party service providers to understand your needs or deliver our services to you. These third party service providers include an ecommerce platform and payment providers such as Woocommerce and Paypal. We endeavour to only work with trusted and reputable third party providers. However, please understand that we neither monitor nor have any control nor input over these third party providers, nor their tools and procedures, and we therefore do not take any responsibility for their data handling and processes. By purchasing our services and products you acknowledge and agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of the third party tools and procedures connected to our services and products. Please ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which services, products, tools and procedures are provided by or through the relevant third party provider(s).
Deleting your personal information
- If you have bought one of our books, you may email us at email@example.com to request for your personal information to be deleted from our records after your purchase. You understand that we will then be unable to correspond with you about your orders and purchases and any further requests you may have in the future will go unanswered.
- If you are coaching with us, we are required by our professional insurance to keep your information and session records for 5 years, after which we will safely delete it.
Head over to our Cookies Page to find out more about what cookies we collect and how you can set your preferences.